WHICH SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE MOST USEFUL FOR BRANDS?
According to Sprout Social’s latest “Social Index” report, 88 per cent of consumers are more likely to buy a Brand’s product after consulting the opinions of other customers on social networks.
With a growing number of platforms vying for web users’ attention, the question is, which social media platform is more suited for Brands to attract new customers?
Here are the results:
1. Facebook emerges No.1 as a platform with 78 per cent of followers.
2. Instagram comes in second with 57 per cent of internet subscribers.
3. YouTube comes in third, ahead of Twitter, with 47 per cent of users.
4. Snapchat and Pinterest are tied for fifth place with 20 per cent.
5. TikTok, comes in at only sixth position as it is a relatively new platform.
Read more about which platform is most successful in attracting consumers.
#socialmedia #marketing #facebook #instagram #digitalmarketing #digital #brand