In 2021, phone-makers are innovating and evolving faster than ever before. And buying the best phone means looking for something that can last a few years.
Although Apple and Samsung still dominate the market, smartphone upgrade cycles are slowing down for a reason.
There has been an influx of devices that tout premium specs at affordable prices, which leave consumers spoilt for choices.
Here are seven of the best phones you can buy in 2021:
1. Samsung Galaxy S21/S21 Plus — Designed to revolutionize video and photography, both phones come with a 6.2-inch screen and 6.7-inch screen respectively, so that you will never miss that perfect shot again.
2. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max – Comes with maximum features: Dolby Vision recording, Low-light photography, Night mode portraits, Super Retina XDR display, Ceramic Shield and A14 Bionic chip.
3. Apple iPhone 12 mini – This phone is as good as the iPhone 12 with — Super Retina XDR display, Ceramic Shield, A14 Bionic chip, but smaller screen size.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Looking ultra-sophisticated in Mystic Bronze, this phone offers the best-in-class display, a better S-Pen experience, and a boatload of features for work and play.
5. Google Pixel 4A 5G — This phone comes with Snapdragon 765G chipset with 5G connectivity, which offers a much better performance for day-to-day use, with an excellent Google’s wide-angle camera.
6. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE — This phone delivers a fantastic 120Hz display and excellent cameras with 8MP sensor, combined with 3x optical zoom, and 4,500mAh battery.
7. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2– Designed to change the shape of the future, the world’s No.1 foldable, smartphone puts powerful performance, stereo speakers and an all-day battery in the palm of your hands.
#TheBrandLaureate #bestbrand #smartphones #top10list